Who else is obsessed with Crumbl?? I love the fact that the menu changes weekly and the cookies are just sooooo good. My kids asked for these Crumbl cookies and cream milkshake cookies from Cooking with Karli and I was more than happy to make them.
These cookies (and pretty much any crumbl copycat cookies) are not for those who like their desserts not too sweet. These cookies are big and sugary and amazing. You have to want a real indulgence with these. I’m all for that! 🙂
My family jokes that I have a ‘dessert stomach’. I can always always eat dessert, no matter how full I am of regular food. I don’t know how it works, but it is true. These crumbl cookies and cream milkshake cookies totally satisfy my craving for an after dinner treat. The cookies and cream milkshake frosting is so creamy and yummy. If you like crumbl, or haven’t had it but like sweet desserts, you have got to try these.
Crumbl Cookies and Cream Milkshake Cookies Copycat
For the cookies:
- 1 cup salted butter room temp
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups AP flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 12 oreos chopped
For the Frosting:
- 1/2 cup salted butter room temp
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3 tbsp heavy cream
- 8 oreos chopped
- 12 mini oreos
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a few baking trays with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until fluffy and combined.
- Scrape down the bowl and add the baking powder and beat and scrape down the bowl a few times to evenly incorporate it. Then with the mixer on low add the flour and mix only until combined.
- Smash the 12 oreos in a ziploc bag and add them and mix only for about 5-10 seconds until just mixed.
- Scoop 1/4 cup portions of dough onto the parchment and roll into balls. Use a greased back of a glass or measuring cup to flatten the cookies to about 1/2-3/4 inches thick.
- Only put about 4 cookies on a sheet because these are meant to be big cookies.
- Bake about 9-10 minutes until the centers are puffed and no longer shiny, but don't overbake them. The edges should only be starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Coming the butter and powdered sugar and vanilla in the mixer and beat until mixed. Slowly add the cream until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. Not to thick and not too thin. Crush the 8 oreos in a bag and then add them and gently fold in so they don't turn your frosting too gray. Spread frosting on cooled cookies and top with a mini oreo.
Check out some of my other cookie recipes!
2 thoughts on “Crumbl Cookies and Cream Milkshake Cookies Copycat”