Oreo fluff is a super quick and easy dessert you can make with a couple grocery store ingredients. You just need instant pudding, milk, cool whip or whipped cream, and oreos. The nice thing about this dessert is you can totally customize it to your preferences.
You can use any flavor of pudding and any flavor of oreo (I’d like to try a chocolate and peanut butter). You can also sub out real whipped cream for the cool whip if you like, as well as using whatever percentage of milk or use non dairy milk and it still works. I used mint oreos, which was delicious. You can adjust the amount of oreo pieces you add too to adjust how sweet the dessert is. I added more than the recipe calls for 🙂
This fluff keeps well in the fridge for a few days and can be made in individual glasses or in a big bowl like I used. I think this would be a great dessert to bring a pot luck. It only takes 5 minutes to put together, plus an hour of setting time in the fridge after you mix it up.
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix or any flavor
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip or equal whipped cream
- 6 crumbled oreos or more (I used more)
- 2 cups any kind and percentage milk
- Combine the instant pudding and milk and whisk until well mixed. Let sit 5 minutes. Fold in the cool whip or whipped cream gently and then fold in some crumbled oreos. Top with more crumbled oreos and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Store in the fridge.